I’m a grammy nominated session drummer & musician, based in Denmark, where I record Premium-Quality multitrack drums for songwriters, bands, and producers from all around the world.
So why choose me?
I’ve been in the music industry for many years and I have two masters from the Academy of Music in Denmark, which very few people in Denmark have done.
I’m not only a drummer, but also a classical percussionist, composer, arranger, piano player, and bandleader in various professional musical shows, so I have a broad knowledge of many music styles.
I also do something I haven’t seen other online drum recordings do, that’s online video sessions through Skype.
Communication is a key element when you´re recording. In a “real” recording situation, a producer and a drummer will communicate a lot throughout a recording session, hopefully leading to a creative and inspiring end result.
Here is what I need from you before recording.
1. A full song mix (Mix quality is not an issue here).
2. Full song mix without the programmed drums, if you have this.
3. A stereo track of the programmed drums, if you have this.
4. Information regarding tempo(BPM) and recording format, like BPM:120
5. If you have any ideas regarding my drum playing, please write it to me.
The more details you can give me, the easier it will be for me, getting it right the first time.
6. If you have any reference tracks, regarding sound and playing style, please share a link with me.
7. Please send me a form list, like:
0.00-0.15: INTRO – No Drums
0.15-0.45: VERSE 1 – Drums Enters
Here’s what you get:
– High-Quality drum tracks for 1 song(Raw files)
– A Live session via Skype, so you can hear me play before recording.
– We’ll work on the song until you’re 100% satisfied.
-DW Black Ice
-Yamaha Live custom
-Ludwig Silver Sparkle (vintage)
-Paiste & Meinl cymbals
-SSL X-logic Preamps (16 channels)
-Aurora 16 convertor
-SSL Alpha Channel
-Universal Audio 6176