Professional touring singer/songwriter based out of Ireland, from East European origin. I am lead vocalist with my band who have produced and released two successful albums. We’ve played throughout Europe including Download, Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, and supported Deftones in Hellfest.
I specialise in strong vocal delivery, using my own pro-level studio and equipment for fleshing out the track, and then moving to a pro-studio for re-recording and finalising. Please listen to my vocal sample upload. I can provide vocals either processed, or raw (clean, clear, without delay/reverb) for mixing in your own studio.
“One of the most interesting and diverse bands to come out of Europe in years – Revolver Mag”
“F*ck yes!” – Melody Maker
“Mixing female voiced electronic metal over prog-rock-esque song writing, damn this album is good!” Rock Sound.
T’s & C’s:
– No free demo’s/samples/tests. If you’re not entirely sure about my voice listen to the multiple samples, listen to our last album, send me your track and I’ll honestly tell you if I think it could work.
– One free revision, any other changes after that are charged per revision. Agreed before proceeding.
– Every job requires a fully funded project before we begin.
– All jobs are completed within approx 1-2 week period
– You retain all rights to anything I produce for you. It’s yours! Period! If you want to use my name as a vocalist that’s fine.
Singer-Female: I will record vocals of your lyrics, to your song. (Session vocal)
Top Line Writer: I will write lyrics, record all vocal stems, to your song.
Songwriter Lyric: I will write lyrics to your song (no recording).
Songwriter Music: I will write a song for you (lyrics, melody, stems).
Please feel free to ask any questions about workflow and costs.
If it’s only a session vocal you require, please provide lyrics, backing track with guide vocal or played by an instrument. If this is a songwriting gig, please throw as many ideas my way as you can.