My name is Saint Akpojotor, I’m from Nigeria (Africa).
I’ve over 10+ years Experience in Guitar Tracking, Audio Editing/ Sound Engineering/ Music Producer, with a demonstrated history of working in the Media Production industry. With my Extensive Experience, I’ll craft your unique sound to the next level.
In 3 days, I’ll create professional Guitar Tracks/ Mixing on your music project.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GUITAR TRACKING.
1. Send a (.Wav or Mp3) file of the song you want me to play on.
2. Tempo (BPM)
3. Key of the song
4. A reference song (Optional)
REQUIREMENTS OF MIXING
1. Turn off master channel processing.
2. Check for adequate levels and NO CLIPPING!
3. Label your tracks.
4. Make sure to use a LOSSLESS format, (.wav)
5. Decide on a sample rate / bit depth (at least 44.1kHz/24-bit) and make sure all files (including vocals) are recorded and bounced out to these same specs.
6. Pack this all together in a folder and compress it down to a .zip file before sending off
7. Include a rough mix (references are a plus but not essential).
I’m a Full-time Guitarist/Music Producer/ Audio Engineer/ Instrumentalist.
I am familiar with different genres including Gospel, Pop, Afro pop, Jazz, Praise and Worship, Reggae, RnB, Afro beat EDM etc.
I will make your TRACK sounds great on Apple music, Spotify, Youtube, CD, Radio.
I work with the best available tools;
1. Yamaha Hs8 speakers
2. Fender Squier Stratocaster
3. Yamaha Guitar
4. Behringer Mic200 Tube Ultragain Preamp
5. M Audio Interface
6. Boss GT-100 Processor
* Steinberg Cubase
* Adobe Audition
* Soundtoys 5.
* Waves H-Series Bundle.
* iZotope Music Production Suite.
* Fabfilter total bundle.
I’m more interested in making the experience of listening to the songs and audios as engaging as possible for the listeners.